January 23, 2023

油はちゃんと固まる?固めるテンプルを使った結果【講師:舐岡味郎】

I have absolutely no idea what's being said in the above video, but I like that it shows the time-lapse solidification of the cooking oil in the pan. That puts this video in the lead spot above this one which is in English but doesn't show the actual solidifying.

Now to the other admission that I have about today's topic. I can't find any thorough explanation of how the solidification process happens.

I've looked around and found a whole lot of people asking what the science is but with no acceptable answers. Fryaway - a similar product - has a blog post describing ways that oil can be solidified but never quite saying which method their product utilizes. 

They do say that their product is a "non-toxic, plant-based powder", and another blog shows an ingredient list for a similar product as being "natural oil", but that isn't much to go on.

If anybody can find more information specifically on the science of how these cooking oil hardeners work, I would be very much appreciative if you'd share.

I don't think it's one of these oil hardeners, but it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment