August 16, 2021

Playing with superhydrophobicity

I don't always dig the videos from The Action Lab. I'll admit to that right off the bat. 

The host's voice has an odd cadence and tone that grates on me. The experiments are often interesting and creative, and his science explanations tend to be pretty good. Occasionally it's "I painted a room with the blackest paint" or "...the whitest paint" or "...with mirrors" - all of which are lame, but many of his videos are okay. I just generally don't like them.

But I'm kind of digging his second channel, Action Lab Shorts. The videos are - as the title says - shorter, quicker little hits of interesting science content.

Today I'm going to post five videos, three from his short channel and - after the jump - two from his full channel. You make the call...

All of them show superhydrophobicity.











No comments:

Post a Comment