November 5, 2019

Rare World Metals Mint

Check out Rare World Metals Mint.

They sell - and I know this will shock you - rare metals that have been minted.

Mostly they sell one troy ounce samples of rare metals in high (99%+) purity. They don't do bulk. They don't do raw. They just sell these samples for - as far as I can tell - collectors who want to have rare metal samples.

They do offer some relatively inexpensive offerings.
  • a minted AVDP ounce of copper, for example, is going for $1.49 as I type this
  • nickel is $3.95 per AVDP ounce
  • zinc for $8.95 per troy ounce
but things go up quickly from there...

  • rhenium $179 per troy ounce
  • iridium $1895 per troy ounce
  • palladium $58.95 per gram
  • osmium $965 per troy ounce
  • rhodium $3500 per troy ounce
  • platinum $59.50 per 1/25 of a troy ounce
...because why not splurge if you're going to collect the good stuff?

As they write at the end of their rhodium description, "own what's rare!"

I wonder if they have a wishlist feature so I can make life easy for my loved ones this Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment